Friday, April 13, 2007

Last night I dreamed I was looking into the window of a small apartment I used to live in and the walls had been painted blue and green, and they were beautiful. Then I was at a concert and the conductor, a small blond man, stepped down from the podium and walked over to me holding a gold French horn. I stared, mesmerized, into the bell, then he leaned over and kissed me, then gave me the horn, a bouquet of flowers and a box of bright yellow carpenter pencils. I told my friend this is some great concert and she said just wait and when the conductor got back on the podium giant amorphous cloud-like creatures began forming and floating out over the audience. They were gentle and kind and bowed their heads down to certain people sitting in the audience. I think they were gods of some kind. I think they came out of the music.

No comments: