Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last night I dreamed that my daughter had three sons and I was babysitting them in anticipation of her trip overseas. My daughter prepared for her trip while I took the boys out for a walk.

It was hot in my dream---summer time. The boys were naked or dressed only in t-shirts. At one point we walked past a group of men gathered together outside a toilet block and my grandson, the middle one, held onto his penis with a flannel and called out to the men that he wanted to give his penis away.

'You can have it,' he said, as thought it were a detachable thing he could simply peel off. The men looked bemused but I ushered my grandson away before they had a chance to respond.

Somehow in the dream I spent time trying to tell my grandson that his penis was a good and necessary part of him and that he should not and could not give it away.

No comments: