Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have been renovating my house for two weeks. I had a dream last night that I was driving to Mexico with a poet. I don't want to name names - but the poet is a little older than me & a long-time friend of my family's. Anyway, we were going to a poetry conference in Mexico. I had stopped at the Home Depot. I was buying towels. These were very special towels - the one I really loved was like a baby towel - it was lime green and had a duck on it. It was furry. But there were many other towels too. I was worried about money -but all the towels were $3.20. (Background information - I am painting the house green and have been in the hardware store for a total of 6 hours the past three days). But here's the good part - I awoke & I was having an orgasm! The dream wasn't remotely sexual. I'm certainly not in love with the poet waiting in the car to drive me to Mexico. But, there you have it.

No comments: